CT - PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear that "Ona". Good luck for the October. Is it your first attempt? and what is your subject?

Thanks for the good luck - it seems like I need it - and congrats to you for passing!

It was my first attempt, I took Civil-Transpo - but my degree from 15 yrs ago was chemical engineering.

Since I did well in the morning (except for Structures) I'm thinking of sticking with civil and maybe changing up the afternoon to environmental. I've been working in the environmental field, but doing air quality work which does not translate well to the exam so I decided to go for transpo because some people said it would be do-able - my mistake.

Both my husband and I took it, he passed and I didn't, so while I'm really happy for him, I'm feeling pretty crappy for myself. I'm allowing self pity until Friday and then back to studying!

Last edited by a moderator:
Per PCS website for CT:

RESULTS FOR THE 04/10 EXAMINATION WERE MAILED ON 06/18/10. RESULTS WERE SENT VIA U.S. POSTAL SERVICE ONLY TO THE ADDRESS YOU PROVIDED. SCORES WILL NOT BE RELEASED VIA TELEPHONE, EMAIL, OR FAX.

Both my husband and I took it, he passed and I didn't, so while I'm really happy for him, I'm feeling pretty crappy for myself. I'm allowing self pity until Friday and then back to studying!

At least now your husband can help you study and you will do great in the fall. Good luck!

Failed ME (Machine Design). Guess I will be studying all summer. :construction:

Jonnyg83, can you use your PE without recieving your number and stamp and registration documents?
Legally, I don't think so. My company ordered new cards and told me to update my email signature regardless.

At least with the CT PE, it's not like bar exams in some states. At least for CT, they review your application for suitability prior to allowing you to sit for the exam. For most states with the bar exams, you have to pass the bar prior to the state board reviewing you record for admission to the bar.

Jonnyg83, can you use your PE without recieving your number and stamp and registration documents?
Legally, I don't think so. My company ordered new cards and told me to update my email signature regardless.

At least with the CT PE, it's not like bar exams in some states. At least for CT, they review your application for suitability prior to allowing you to sit for the exam. For most states with the bar exams, you have to pass the bar prior to the state board reviewing you record for admission to the bar.
Not too sure. You can get your number from the DCP website.

Hello all,

any ideas on when the paperwork will come in from CT so that we can get an official license number? The letter that came in with my test results said approx. 60days... getting impatient again i guess...

Back