CT License No.?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alrighty- got the licensing packet early last week, sent it back with a money order.  Reason for pending status has been updated to " DIVISION APPROVAL NEEDED " from "EXAM".  Anyone know what this mean? Anyone else have the same thing?

Thanks!
Has your one gone active yet? or does it still say "DIVISION APPROVAL NEEDED" ? I send my dues out last Friday, now mine says the same as yours.

So who got their certificate? I wonder how long we have to wait for that.....
I just got mine this weekend.  I have to say that I am very disappointed in the design compared to most other states wall certificates I have seen.  I almost don't want to frame and display it because it looks so cheap.  Not even a state seal on it.

I just got mine this weekend.  I have to say that I am very disappointed in the design compared to most other states wall certificates I have seen.  I almost don't want to frame and display it because it looks so cheap.  Not even a state seal on it.
I got mine today and I must concur. it looks terrible. Not sure what cost $200. My EIT from PA looks hell of lot better than this. I guess they don't have the state seal because its watermarked into the background but still I am not too happy.

I assume it used to be like this...

Untitled.png

Back