Connecticut PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

28czar

Reaction score
I know the NCEES released results last week. Connecticut has to go through PCS... does anybody have any idea how long this takes/when to expect notification of results?

PCS apparently the slowest company to process results in the world

It appears that last December CT made the results available the same day that NCEES provided them, but this year they are taking their own sweet time. I'm glad you started this thread so that I can check here for results.

Connecticut, Maryland, Virginia, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin are all PCS states and judging from the map, none of those have received results yet.

Connecticut, Maryland, Virginia, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin are all PCS states and judging from the map, none of those have received results yet.
now that's just sad.

still waiting in NJ...... :beat:

PE-Power failed, please provide me with study help, now I do really have to study...

I studied using the Camara Electrical Engineering reference manual and the Camara sample exams. I also practiced the NCEES PE exam published by NCEES. I also took (and passed) the FE - Electrical, so I was well versed with my Electrical basics. Knowlege of NFPA70 also helps. I looked online for some electrician study questions and worked those for practice.

Good luck!

Congratulation ferroresonance,

Now how long we have to wait for PE & certificate ?

I just spoke to Barbara and according to her letter sent on 27th Feb-2012. Hope we will receive next week !!!

Back