Colorado Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So does DORA mail you a copy of your license to you or is that something you have to order (similar to your unofficial transcripts). My employer needs the actual license certificate and I just want to know how to go about it.

So does DORA mail you a copy of your license to you or is that something you have to order (similar to your unofficial transcripts). My employer needs the actual license certificate and I just want to know how to go about it.
You can print the license online on the DORA website. I think it takes a day because I appeared on the licensed pe database but no license to print yet.  I'll give it a few days. 

I'm good Saturday evening (busy during the day) or the following weekend. 
@MadamPirate Sounds like a plan. Let's do saturday 6pm at Ohm Brewery. 

Who else is down for the meetup colorado folks? Also i can give away my binders (Codes + Sample problems/answers)  if anyone need one. :)  

Last edited by a moderator:
@MadamPirate Sounds like a plan. Let's do saturday 6pm at Ohm Brewery. 

Who else is down for the meetup colorado folks? Also i can give away my binders (Codes + Sample problems/answers)  if anyone need one. :)  
I'll be there with my buddy. Look for the chick in the Mines shirt who is knitting. :)

Back