• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Civil PE Material for Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JTBurn29

Reaction score
I have several books that I would like to sell. I have the Highway Capacity Manual 6th edition (current edition), Transportation Depth Reference Manual 3rd edition by PPI (current edition), Transportation Depth Six-Minute Problems by PPI (current edition), hard copy of the MUTCD, and structural steel manual. I would be willing to include shipping cost for $450.00 and would be open to an offer that is reasonable. I would prefer to make sale via paypay and upon approval of sale I will ship items. If you are interested in a part of this package please propose the item you want and the price you are willing to pay.

Thank you,

I still have all available with the exception on the MUTCD. I can take off $30 from the price and do $420. Are you interested?

I don't need the steel manual. Just the Highway Capacity Manual 6th edition, Transportation Depth Reference Manual 3rd edition by PPI and Transportation Depth Six-Minute Problems by PPI. Let me know

Back