• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Civil-Construction Materials / Free -- You pick up (Central FL) or pay for shipping

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlebabyfans

Reaction score
Hello,

I passed the PE in Civil-Construction, and am getting rid of some of my notes and study materials. If you pay for shipping, I will send them to you. I'm in Polk County, Florida. If you want to come get them, that would be a lot easier. The School of PE notes are pretty heavy, so if there are no takers in a week or so, I'll just ship out the practice exams, which will be a lot cheaper.

For reference, I took the PE exam twice. I don't have a civil engineering degree, so a lot of the breadth material was new to me. The SOPE videos were very helpful for learning the material. But not enough for me to pass. The second time around, I spent almost all of my time doing problems and getting more familiar with the reference materials. This is everything I used to pass.

1. School of PE Notebooks - Printed in Black and White.
  2. Consolidated Equations.
  3. Six Minute Solutions, Construction.
  4. NCEES Practice Exam.
  5. Construction Depth Practice Exam (Mark DeSantis).
  6. Goswami Practice Exam, Breadth and Depth.
  7. Goswami, Practice Exam, Breadth.
  8. Practice Exam, Civil Testing Services

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 12
I am interested in NCEES Practice Exam if you still have it and can mail it to me? I will pay the postage.

Back