City of Vero Beach Florida

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

rleon82

To all the E.I.'s out there, are you looking for a stress free job with tons of benefits?

11-holidays/year

12-sick days/year

10-vacation days/year

affordable health and dental insurance

37.5 hour work week

PM me, I will send you the details.

Thanks,

Rleon

The pay scale is dependant on experience. The pay is below the private sector but the benefits are great. Plus you only work 37.5 hours a week so you have plenty of time to spend with family and/or do side work.

BTW Sapper, are you a lifer?

Last edited:
How bout a guy with tons of construction experience, a little design, and just got my PE???

Diaz, Vero Beach is rather far from West Virginia. Send me your resume and I will forward it to my boss.

I know but Im guessing there are a few more opportunities down there than there are here. Just kinda looking and thinking out loud. Know what I mean??

There are tons of openings down here and the Position I am leaving with the City would be great for an Engineer with a family. The 12 days sick time can be used to take sick children to the Doctor.

NSEARCH is correct. The schools around here just are not pumping out enough Engineers. Don't forget only 211 Candidates passed the P.E. exam in April. :danc

Today was my last day, nobody wants to take my old job? I left behind a huge office with tons of workspace.

Back