Cbt exam question

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngelaK

Reaction score
Those who took the cbt exam, when does the break between first and second half come up? Like let’s say you flagged 5 questions, answered 45 ( or whatever number required to get the break) excluding the flagged, would the exam let me go back to flagged questions in the after noon? Or do I have to answer first required number including the flagged in order to get the break in between?

You have to answer everything before moving on. Once you submit your morning session to go on break, you can't go back to it.

Those who took the cbt exam, when does the break between first and second half come up? Like let’s say you flagged 5 questions, answered 45 ( or whatever number required to get the break) excluding the flagged, would the exam let me go back to flagged questions in the after noon? Or do I have to answer first required number including the flagged in order to get the break in between?
Agreed. It's exactly like the P&P versions. You have to submit all your answers for the morning session and you won't be able to go back during the afternoon session.

Back