Canceled April 2020 Exam Warriors

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dooley295

Reaction score
I want to salute everyone who went through what I went through having to study twice and pass once. That was a god **** marathon.

Here's to y'all tonight!

-Dooley

Untitled.jpeg

I want to salute everyone who went through what I went through having to study twice and pass once. That was a god **** marathon.

Here's to y'all tonight!

-Dooley

View attachment 20124
I be one of them.  Hopefully the extra 6 months of study time paid off on my end as well.  I think it was a bit of a blessing and a curse.  Not so sure I was quite ready to take the April.  But now I feel like there was no excuse NOT to succeed in October.  Crossing all appendages today for a positive result...

I be one of them.  Hopefully the extra 6 months of study time paid off on my end as well.  I think it was a bit of a blessing and a curse.  Not so sure I was quite ready to take the April.  But now I feel like there was no excuse NOT to succeed in October.  Crossing all appendages today for a positive result...
Good luck today @NJHHEngineer! I felt the same way about not being ready in the spring. I was devastated when the April exam was canceled, but looking back, I don't think I would have passed then. I started studying again in August and the extra three months of studying definitely saved me. It's been a very long, terrible year, but the last month has really been looking up!

Good luck today @NJHHEngineer! I felt the same way about not being ready in the spring. I was devastated when the April exam was canceled, but looking back, I don't think I would have passed then. I started studying again in August and the extra three months of studying definitely saved me. It's been a very long, terrible year, but the last month has really been looking up!
Thanks.  All positive vibes welcome.

The second I got wind of the April cancellation I completely stopped studying for probably 3ish months and went back to all my projects at home that I planned to put off until after the exam. Somewhere in that timeframe I managed to make a baby as well.  Started back up around June and eased back into full tilt around July.  Hoping for a one and done.  I had enough trouble trying to find time between work and 1 toddler.  I have a feeling it will be even more difficult with a newborn around..

Thanks.  All positive vibes welcome.

The second I got wind of the April cancellation I completely stopped studying for probably 3ish months and went back to all my projects at home that I planned to put off until after the exam. Somewhere in that timeframe I managed to make a baby as well.  Started back up around June and eased back into full tilt around July.  Hoping for a one and done.  I had enough trouble trying to find time between work and 1 toddler.  I have a feeling it will be even more difficult with a newborn around..
Oh wow! I couldn't imagine preparing for the exam with a toddler around. Fingers crossed for good news today! What state are you waiting on? 

As much as having that April exam cancelled SUCKED, it was so worth it seeing that "Passed" pop up yesterday!

Here's to y'all tonight!

-Dooley

View attachment 20124
my god yes!!! I felt so much better in March (before they cancelled April) than I did for the October one, but still passed! :)

Back