• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

California Seismic Exam Reference Materials for Sale!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aiden

Reaction score
I have the following books for sale:

1) Seismic Design Review Workbook 2020 by Steven Hiner - The book has highlighted pages, tabs attached, and few torn pages. Everything is still there. $50

2) IBC 2018 - Like brand new. $50

3) ASCE 7-16 Provisions and Commentary - Like brand new. $100

4) Practice Exams for the California Seismic Principles Civil P.E. Examination, Fourth Edition - Like brand new. $60

5) Civil Practice Exam: California Civil Seismic Principles - Like brand new - $20

I can sell all for a reduced price of $250 if interested. Shipping price not included. Venmo/Paypal is preferred. Please message me on EB for more details.

I've used the books above to pass the seismic exam on the first try with no experience in seismic design.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am ready to pay $150 for all. If you are happy with it we will arrange the payment and shipments. 

Thanks

Hi, is the Practice Exams for the California Seismic Principles Civil P.E. Examination, Fourth Edition still available?

Hello There, are those items still available? I've already registered on June 23 for CBT Seismic (in Torrance area). Please e-mail me to <[email protected]> with private message. Tks!

I have the following books for sale:

1) Seismic Design Review Workbook 2020 by Steven Hiner - The book has highlighted pages, tabs attached, and few torn pages. Everything is still there. $50

2) IBC 2018 - Like brand new. $50

3) ASCE 7-16 Provisions and Commentary - Like brand new. $100

4) Practice Exams for the California Seismic Principles Civil P.E. Examination, Fourth Edition - Like brand new. $60

5) Civil Practice Exam: California Civil Seismic Principles - Like brand new - $20

I can sell all for a reduced price of $250 if interested. Shipping price not included. Venmo/Paypal is preferred. Please message me on EB for more details.

I've used the books above to pass the seismic exam on the first try with no experience in seismic design.
I am [email protected]

Back