Califonia Electrical PE application process

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

writetokalpesh

Reaction score
Hi all!
Can someone help me to understand the CA Electrical PE application process please? I have passed my PE exam and wanted to start working towards formally applying for license. It seems that they have changed it to a new completely online system, and I'm not sure how things would be handled.
Thanks.

Hi all!
Can someone help me to understand the CA Electrical PE application process please? I have passed my PE exam and wanted to start working towards formally applying for license. It seems that they have changed it to a new completely online system, and I'm not sure how things would be handled.
Thanks.
Hey! Just wondering if you submitted your application already? I also passed my PE for electrical and wondering about this new process

Woah, it’s an online application now? I shall have to look into this. Sorry, no help, and I’ve already applied by paper.

Hey! Just wondering if you submitted your application already? I also passed my PE for electrical and wondering about this new process
It’s easy , go to instructions on BPLSEG , create your account and start filling up information. They ask your personal details, educational details, reference details and to upload documents like your educational transcripts etc.

Back