CA Surveying FEB 2022 Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received a second failing score on Surveying after putting so many hours into studying this time. Felt confident as well and received the same exact diagnostic as last time which just doesn’t even make sense to me.

Feeling a bit deflated about this, almost felt like the diagnostic was a mistake.. oh well. Better luck next time

I would use Reza Mahallatti's class + workbook and additionally use CPESR quizzes + exams to supplement Reza's course. CPESR biggest value is in the practice exams which are timed and mimic the exam questions pretty well.

Received a second failing score on Surveying after putting so many hours into studying this time. Felt confident as well and received the same exact diagnostic as last time which just doesn’t even make sense to me.

Feeling a bit deflated about this, almost felt like the diagnostic was a mistake.. oh well. Better luck next time
I failed twice until I got Reza's book and passed. Don't give up. You didn't come this far to let this deter you. Take some time, regroup and attack it like a drunk spider monkey.

Has anyone received Wall Certificate yet? I got the paper pocket about 2 weeks ago but nothing else. Wondering how long it takes?

Back