CA Surveying and Seismic Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kareem

Reaction score
I took both the seismic and surveying exams in July. I found online that the results are usually released within the first couple of weeks of the following month. Can anyone confirm this and is anyone else waiting for their results?

I took both the seismic and surveying exams in July. I found online that the results are usually released within the first couple of weeks of the following month. Can anyone confirm this and is anyone else waiting for their results?
I took the survey exam in mid-July and I’m also waiting for the results, I really hope it’s the first week of august!

I got my July 2022 survey exam results, good luck!

I got my July 2022 survey exam results, good luck!
Did you get your results from the Board or Prometric? I got a pass notification from the board about surveying but nothing from Prometric like I did for Seismic.

I got the survey pass results from the Board and confirmed via the Connect BPELSG portal. I have not taken the seismic exam so I wasn't aware Prometic gives out the results. I would assume both results via the Board

Usually, for a survey, the result comes in the first week of Thursday. It also depends on when the last day of the exam was.

Did you get your results from the Board or Prometric? I got a pass notification from the board about surveying but nothing from Prometric like I did for Seismic.
All exam results for California state exams come directly from the Board.

Back