CA Specific Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the pocket ID in addition to the pocket and wall certificate. Loving the way the board recognizes us as Professional Engineers.

Got the pocket ID in addition to the pocket and wall certificate. Loving the way the board recognizes us as Professional Engineers.
So, we are supposed to carry the pocket id and pocket certificate with us?  Why do they give us three different id/certificates?  (Not complaining, I think it's exciting getting all these things....just curious)

This is a little after the fact for this thread, but I wanted to share for future test takers how much I like the EET Seismic review book. I took the test for the second time in June using the EET material (rather than attempting to wade though the Hiner book again). Maybe it's just me - everyone I know was adamantly recommending I take Hiner's course - but EET really simplified the whole subject. Strongly recommend. (and I passed!)

Back