CA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a required waiting period prior to taking second attempt at state test. Thanks in advance. I know that GE has that requirement.

@CVElec I got a call today from the BPELS saying they needed my fingerprints to finish processing my license.  I had submitted fingerprints when I applied but they had misplaced their records of them.  It's all squared away now but my license won't be listed on the lookup for another week or two.  If you aren't listed yet you may want to check and make sure the board has everything they need.

@CVElec I got a call today from the BPELS saying they needed my fingerprints to finish processing my license.  I had submitted fingerprints when I applied but they had misplaced their records of them.  It's all squared away now but my license won't be listed on the lookup for another week or two.  If you aren't listed yet you may want to check and make sure the board has everything they need.
Same here, it seems they also misplaced my fingerprints.

Is there a required waiting period prior to taking second attempt at state test. Thanks in advance. I know that GE has that requirement.
Nope. They want your money and offer them twice per year like the 8 hour exam. So you can take them next October and fail, take it next April and fail and so on and on. Though I think there's a 2 year period to take the exams with a refile. After that you have to submit a complete application again. I have a co- worker who took them 3 cycles in a row.

Sent from my SURTAB-722-3G-HD-1S using Tapatalk

Are the numbers slowly trickling in? Mine still isn't posted on the website (last name L).

Back