CA IS OUT

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Head's up, everyone! I got the letter containing the instructions for the typo-ed certificates yesterday. I haven't opened it yet, but will when I get home tonight.

Head's up, everyone! I got the letter containing the instructions for the typo-ed certificates yesterday. I haven't opened it yet, but will when I get home tonight.
Probably something along these lines...

tenor.gif

So what is the mail saying. I haven't got any letter about the typo.

So what is the mail saying. I haven't got any letter about the typo.
It says the following:

"Dear ________,

This is to inform you that the Professional Civil Engineer certificate mailed to you June 22, 2017, inadvertently had errors. Please return the old certificate to the Board. Upon receipt, a corrected copy of your wall certificate will be mailed to you. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Sincerely,

Richard B. Morre, P.L.S.

Executive Director"

I just dropped my typo-ed certificate in the mail today! We'll see when I get the replacement.

FYI, I received both my corrected wall certificate and my plastic wallet card (two separate mailings) at the end of last week.

I got my corrected certificate yesterday! Two weeks after I dropped the one with the typo back in the mailbox.

Still waiting on license # 

I sent my application package by fedex that arrived at their office july 13th.  Have been refreshing the license lookup daily ever since.

How long does it usually take to receive the license?

I sent my application package by fedex that arrived at their office july 13th.  Have been refreshing the license lookup daily ever since.

No clue.  I sent my stuff in on May 26th and I'm still waiting for them to issue my license #.

No clue.  I sent my stuff in on May 26th and I'm still waiting for them to issue my license #.
If you both are referring to sending back the certificates with the typos in it and waiting to receive a corrected certificate, those are processed regularly and no longer than two weeks out.

If you are referring to other situations, email me at [email protected] with the specifics of your situation and I'll check on it.

Back