CA BPELSG Notice of Successful National Examination

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Funnpun

Reaction score
I passed the 8hr, seismic and surveying exams for CA. I was informed of my last exam result on Dec 8. I was looking at the next steps for the CA board page and it said I had to submit a Notice of Successful National Examination form. Since I was already able to take Seismic and Survey, do I still have to submit those forms? Or do I just wait for my license number to be issued?

I passed the 8hr, seismic and surveying exams for CA. I was informed of my last exam result on Dec 8. I was looking at the next steps for the CA board page and it said I had to submit a Notice of Successful National Examination form. Since I was already able to take Seismic and Survey, do I still have to submit those forms? Or do I just wait for my license number to be issued?
Did you pass the national exam prior to applying to the CA board? If not, and you've passed it since submitting the application, you need to notify the Board that you passed it. Your license will not be issued until you've satisfied all the criteria.

Did you pass the national exam prior to applying to the CA board? If not, and you've passed it since submitting the application, you need to notify the Board that you passed it. Your license will not be issued until you've satisfied all the criteria.
I passed National exam before applying to the board. I passed National in oct 2019 and applied for seismic and survey in Feb 2021. Passed seismic in Nov 2021 and survey in Dec 2021

Back