Ca application - Reference has no stamp

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DinoasaurusRex

Reaction score
One of my references for the PE doesn't have a stamp. so he can't stamp the letter and envelope like the application asks for a stamp from a reference. Is this a major issue?

Could be for the reference. Depends on why the reference doesn't have a stamp. The California PE Act requires all licensees to have a seal (stamp). Tell the reference to add an explanation to their portion of the reference form and seal it in an envelope for you to return with your application. If the Board has a question, they will contact the reference.

Could be for the reference. Depends on why the reference doesn't have a stamp. The California PE Act requires all licensees to have a seal (stamp). Tell the reference to add an explanation to their portion of the reference form and seal it in an envelope for you to return with your application. If the Board has a question, they will contact the reference.
He just literally doesn't have a physical stamp. I think I'm gonna try to get one since they are absolutely required. It's good to know they will look into any issues rather than simply rejecting my application

He just literally doesn't have a physical stamp. I think I'm gonna try to get one since they are absolutely required. It's good to know they will look into any issues rather than simply rejecting my application
Does he use an electronic stamp? That would suffice based on the regulations.

Back