Breaking News - PE Results Are OUT!!!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

engsinghj

Reaction score
Just found out that the results are out for Oct 2009 PE.

All we got to do is wait for them just one more week. :bananapowerslide:

I know they are planning to ruine my x-mass!!

I can't believe people fall for it everytime!!!!! :rotflmao: :deadhorse:
I guess the joke is on me....THE RESULTS ARE REALLY OUT AND ONE WAY TO CHECK IS SEARCH FOR THE LICENSE ON UR STATE PE WEBSITE SEARCH.

I PROMISE I AM NOT JOKING.

What I really love about all of this is, NCEES monitors this site all of the time. They must get a big laugh on a daily basis from all of our posts on when the results would be coming out.

What I really love about all of this is, NCEES monitors this site all of the time. They must get a big laugh on a daily basis from all of our posts on when the results would be coming out.
I thought Lindburg was the only Nazi engineer that came over here?

I must have failed because my name is not on the list I checked a few days ago lol ..... or the results are not out yet, they will get here when they get here. I am concerned about them ruining my christmas but would rather have the results before christmas because if I did pass it will be a very merry christmas.

Last edited:
definitely seems like LA state PE results are out. Waiting for CA, its going to be long and painful.

I can't believe people fall for it everytime!!!!! :rotflmao: :deadhorse:
I guess the joke is on me....THE RESULTS ARE REALLY OUT AND ONE WAY TO CHECK IS SEARCH FOR THE LICENSE ON UR STATE PE WEBSITE SEARCH.

I PROMISE I AM NOT JOKING.
I PASSEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!! :party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting: :mf_bounce8: :bananalama: :p10940623: :rotflmao: :signs051: :pASSED2:

Some more details from LA state:

Total New PE's that passed Oct 09 Test by Discipline:

Civil 27

Chemical 7

Mechanical 18

Structural 2

Electrical 11

Petroleum 0

Environmental 5

Control Systems 6

Took me over 4 hrs to compile this info. :p10940623:

I actually did receive my email from NCEES today at 2:28 PM ET. EE Power and passed.

I am beyond happy. Best Christmas gift ever.

CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE ONES WHO PASSED THE OCT. 2009!! I PASS THE TEST FINALLY.... AFTER 6 TIMES!! :party-smiley-048:

Back