Board Software "update"

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this is super minor. I'm wondering if it's just me.

When using the site on mobile (Chrome for Android) I used to be able to long press, and select text for copying. Now I can't. I get the "quote selection" popup from the site, but not the phone system's copy, paste menu. My guess is the "quote selection" feature is suppressing the copy/paste functionality.

If everything else works, I wouldn't necessarily stress over this. But I"m curious if everyone else sees the same behavior?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think its based on what you search for?  I dont ever see those, but I do see lots of ads for jeep parts and lately security cameras and flagpoles!

the google sucks ads get crazier when the traffic pics up, guest traffic has been really high lately.. not rocky mountain high, but high  :D  

It isn't based on what I searched for.

Then again, I have set my google account to not be tracked for their ads.

Hmm, maybe that's why I saw it.

I didnt mean to imply you were researching tecnhigues on how to beat up women! ;)

Does anyone see (when they refresh the screen) or go back to the main page multipe banner ads at the top? for example sometimes when I go back to main page it cycles through 3 top banner ads real quicklike?

I see the triple ad when I login and sometimes during a refresh. It's so quick that I've started to ignore it most of the time.

^^ Same here.

On another note, it would be crazy to get a sweatshirt like these:

image.png

You would likely get at least a double take from most people.

Back