Board going down?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mizzoueng

Hop Addict
Reaction score
I assume the board is going down this weekend for the PE exam, in October there was a lot of chatter about when the board was going down and when it will be back up.

in other words:

good morning Mr. Road Guy. Going down?

ooohhhh yeah!

It usually shuts down Friday morning some time, then is opened back up on Monday. When its reopened, they usually unlock the members by "group" (admins, then charter members, then veterans, etc, then finally the newest members). This is all done so help prevent someone from being stupid and posting specific info from the exam.

in other words:

ooohhhh yeah!
I'm not getting in an elevator with you anytime soon.

Usually when the board is closed for the exam, all the mods and senior members converge on Atlanta for a special senior member initiation...where we consecrate the sacred bonds. Hey DK, how's that kayak paddle doing this year?

Yeah I forgot about that, VTE. Who did we end up breaking it on lasy year, I cant remember.

in other words:

ooohhhh yeah!
I'm not getting in an elevator with you anytime soon.

Usually when the board is closed for the exam, all the mods and senior members converge on Atlanta for a special senior member initiation...where we consecrate the sacred bonds. Hey DK, how's that kayak paddle doing this year?
It is doing great. I have a new one covered with barb wire for this year.

Some people are no fun like that. Plus, I imagine he's doing you a favor, since it appears you're electrical.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back