Bear Tragedy in Pennsylvania

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark Knight

Silent Guardian
Reaction score
Pennsylvania Bear Tragedy

This is a very sad story about a bear.

Everybody should heed the warning to not feed wildlife because they become dependent and cannot forage for themselves anymore.

This is such a tragedy to see what they have done to our country's wildlife!

The photo below captures a disturbing trend that is beginning to affect the Pennsylvania Game Commission . . . .

Animals that were formerly self-sufficient are now showing signs of belonging to the Democrat Party.....

as they have apparently learned to just sit on their butt's and wait for the government to step in and provide for their care and sustenance.

This photo is of a Democrat black bear in Pennsylvania nicknamed:

Bearack Obearma

=============================================================

Have a good time folks :p

I dunno if he's a Democrat or not. After all, he is definitely showing his right to bear arms...

I think if you put a picinic (sic) basket in front of him, he'd use his arms.

I was expecting something different from the title of this thread.

dead_pooh_bear-12683.jpg

Pennsylvania Bear Tragedy This is a very sad story about a bear.

Everybody should heed the warning to not feed wildlife because they become dependent and cannot forage for themselves anymore.

This is such a tragedy to see what they have done to our country's wildlife!

The photo below captures a disturbing trend that is beginning to affect the Pennsylvania Game Commission . . . .

Animals that were formerly self-sufficient are now showing signs of belonging to the Democrat Party.....

as they have apparently learned to just sit on their butt's and wait for the government to step in and provide for their care and sustenance.

This photo is of a Democrat black bear in Pennsylvania nicknamed:

Bearack Obearma

=============================================================

Have a good time folks :p
I think this bear shows signs of being a Wall Street banker....fails and then wants the government to bail him out even if he should be behind bars. How do Wall Street bankers vote?

Back