Baseball 2021

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right there with ya...Interesting to see why they turned to Joc...High Risk High Reward in my opinion. He's not having the best year so far but here's hoping he can fill the Acuna void.
I didn't expect the braves to be buyers this year... Joc seems like a huge douche but in the words of a friend of mine, "now he's OUR douche"

I didn't expect the braves to be buyers this year... Joc seems like a huge douche but in the words of a friend of mine, "now he's OUR douche"
He's our douche...and hopefully he's still got something left in the tank. He was a pretty solid offensive player for LA a few years back, although seems to be a shell of that now. Hope he can find that form again.

Although, giving up our #12 prospect, albeit a 1st baseman kinda sucks. I don't see Freeman going anywhere but he isn't getting any younger.

I will forever hate Joc Pederson! Mostly because he’s a former Dodger and his face looks very punchable.

What a freaking nuts trade deadline week this has been! I wasn’t exactly expecting fire sales from the Cubs and the Nats. It seems like at least half the teams in the MLB got in the action somehow! I can’t even keep track of it all.

Hello! The Braves have clinched their fourth straight NL Least title! Brew Crew beatdown loading... BOOM

And the Giants toppled the evil Doodoos from their prized spot as the NL West Champions! It took all 162 games, but they did it. It’s awesome.

I’m going to NLDS Game 1 on Friday!

Trying to figure out if I want the dodgers to win so braves have home field or giants because I think they match up better with them...

Back