BACON Festival

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this in the newspaper, how come NJ didn't give us warning about it??? I smell a potential group excursion... www.adn.com/2014/02/10/3318565/nj-festival-lets-you-eat-drink.html
uhhhh..... I have no clue how I didn't know about this....

Now we all know about it...

Had to fix the link, tapature wasn't playing friendly this morning...

Saw this in the newspaper, how come NJ didn't give us warning about it??? I smell a potential group excursion... www.adn.com/2014/02/10/3318565/nj-festival-lets-you-eat-drink.html
Worst NJ resident ever. I am very disappointed Mike.

Worst NJ resident ever. I am very disappointed Mike.
I am beginning to feel the same way. I'm thinking that I will definitely be jumping on this for next year. From the looks of the article, my chances of tickets now are virtually zero

Bacon milkshakes. Chocolate-covered bacon shaped like roses. Bacon-flavored toothpaste, dental floss and lip balm. Bacon bourbon, margaritas, beer and vodka. Bacon ice cream sundaes. A BLT sandwich with a full pound of bacon.
:th_rockon:

I saw the offerings and KNEW that it needed to be shared with other BACON lovers!!

I swear, I have never heard of this in AC before. I wonder how long I have been missing out on it.

img_3391.jpg

Now we are aware of it happening and can mark the calendars accordingly! Start planning the vacations now!

Looks like the Alaska one will be in its second year sometime this Summer, 1day event though. Missed 2013 one due to the move...

Does the price of admission include a defibrillator?

Back