August 2019 Test Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you ll do fine, I have mixed feelings about my seismic. I felt really good after the exam, but its been a while since then and I am starting to lose hope, lol. Yeah , my Surveying is on Sunday! I guess, I am just tried of studying after studying for almost a year (since the 8 hours! I just want it to be over also! have you taken surveying yet? 
You'll do great. I don't know if this is your first time taking it, but survey wasn't that bad. I passed survey about a year ago now so seismic is my last test. Assuming you studied even half as hard for survey as you did seismic, you should be just fine. I studied for seismic for a year too, although I was dragging my feet since the 8 hour. Fiance got her stuff over a year ago and finally decided to get my ass into gear. Cheers brother, hope this is the end for both of us. Be sure to update us on the results for seismic when it happens.

The state exams have been a bit of a bummer to wait for--so much more data to analyze/wager on with the NCEES exam.
I have all these plans and stuff that I keep on budgeting into my time all predicated on the fact I pass. The hour i've been dedicating each day to studying will become workout time, I'm going to go on the vacation I keep saying I'll be taking, blah blah blah all with the big big assumption that I get a pass. 

Well, if we use the past 3-4 months as our sample range, there's a pretty good chance today's the day. They seem to like Mondays and Thursdays.

Well, if we use the past 3-4 months as our sample range, there's a pretty good chance today's the day. They seem to like Mondays and Thursdays.
I will be checking this page every 5 minutes LOL

Good Morning Beautiful people. Hope you all had a nice weekend. Back on the feverishly checking gmail grind.

Good job everybody! Passed both seismic and survey, which is a big relief...so many important things have been postponed to make time for studying.

Good job everybody! Passed both seismic and survey, which is a big relief...so many important things have been postponed to make time for studying.
I'm taking the exam next week.
Any word of advice? suggestions?
Taking it second time and how I wish I had taken notes on the questions that came last time. So stupid of me.
Really scaref of seismic. Done with survey. Life is kind of on hold for this one exam.,
Any help, words of wisdom would be appreciated.

Thank you.

And CONGRATULATIONS to all of you :)

Back