ARIZONA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a one page letter :smileyballs: missed it by one digit...WR depth. Back to hell til april 11.
All those Civil who passed PLEASE give away or sell your secrets/notes, etc.. on how to solve 70% of the problems correctly. Lend me a Construction book..

This feels like :dunno: :poop: & a mule kick on the mouth.

Back to solving problems...
Dude! WTF?

What happened to that 100% talk?

Looks like mine, my AM went perfect. PM WR took time I answered 40 out 40. Because, I double checked and answered all 80. I scored 80. Very probable!!! Dream comes true.With those numbers start to practice your signature and look for place to order your Seal.

I'm thinking positive 24/7. I'm praying, smiling and looking for books on the powers of the mind just in case they misplaced my PASSING score. Seen those people walk on fire, eat glass and lay on sharp nails!

You have to believe. Miracles are facts. party-smiley-048.gif
I'd put money down with my bookie that you'd scored 100% on the exam b/c of the power of your positive thinking. It was a sure thing, or so you had me believe. I think you owe me money.

Dude! WTF?What happened to that 100% talk?

I'd put money down with my bookie that you'd scored 100% on the exam b/c of the power of your positive thinking. It was a sure thing, or so you had me believe. I think you owe me money.
The enforcer got me. Conspiracy man! You know how the betting world works. The house had too much money against me thus they won last Oct. Mafia..

Stay tuned for the remach 4/11. It ain't over..In the meantime send me probs for the const depth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa there, Poly. I'm definitely a fan of positive thinking, but let's not go overboard. I passed the exam last year. It was hard for me. It was my 4th attempt. Come down to earth and get ready to study hard if you want to see positive results. Good luck.

The enforcer got me. Conspiracy man! You know how the betting world works. The house had too much money against me thus they won last Oct. Mafia..Stay tuned for the remach 4/11. It ain't over..In the meantime send me probs for the const depth.
:lmao:

so it was the mafia that prevented you from getting that 100%?

Good luck in the April exam and keep studying. If you study smart you'll get there. Just thinking you will pass won't do it all for you.

For now keep studying and enjoy your slice of humble pie.

Stay positive, just not that positive.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lmao: so it was the mafia that prevented you from getting that 100%?
Mafia, there is no such thing as the mafia... although, if there were, I am sure they would all be really nice people!

Poly - There is no magic book or special questions to get anyone over the hump to a passing letter. You need to hit the books, rework and reunderstand questions based on how your diagnostic came back. You can do it, as many here have done before... good luck with the April exam!

There is no magic book or special questions to get anyone over the hump to a passing letter.
I read that too quickly and thought it said something about humping your passing letter. The paper cuts...Yikes!!

Seriously Poly, you sounded a little too confident after the exam. Guaranteeing an 80/80...reminds me of a former poster here...

What was his name again?

Okay, easy does it. I think Poly gets the picture. The bottom line is that we've been there and we want to stress the importance of being realistic and accountable. Take ownership of your destiny, Polysloman. Only you can make it happen. There's a fine line between self-confidence and arrogance. I prefer to err on the side of humility. :deadhorse: Let's not beat the horse any more.

[ Seriously Poly, you sounded a little too confident after the exam. Guaranteeing an 80/80...reminds me of a former poster here...

I did not make any guaranty. I was hoping and praying. Yes I said somthing about 80/80 because nothing is impossible.. I'm positive some engineers have done it before. I guaranty you it can & will be done in the future. My buddy Glenn can do it. If I can find him he'll tutor then :party-smiley-048:

Enforcer I was not too confident. I was optomistimic, super positive and happy. :reading:

Back