April 2022 CA Seismic Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbar

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I took the seismic exam for the first time on April 1st. For those of you taking it in April, how did you feel about it and when do you think the answers will be released?

Good luck to us all!

I took the survey exam last Saturday. Now I'm anxiously waiting for the result. It's killing me.

Nice! How do you feel about it? Hoping they release the results earlier in the month.
I felt good about it but it wasn't my first time taking it so I'm very nervous about it. How about you? Did you take Survey yet?

Hi everyone,

I took the seismic exam for the first time on April 1st. For those of you taking it in April, how did you feel about it and when do you think the answers will be released?

Good luck to us all!
Hi,

When did you give the PE national exam ? April 2021 or October 2021 ?

Thanks,

I felt good about it but it wasn't my first time taking it so I'm very nervous about it. How about you? Did you take Survey yet?
Same, I passed surveying in December after taking it a couple times.

Here is what I found:

April 2018 Test Results: May 16, 2018 (Wednesday)
April 2019 Test Results: May 13th, 2019 (Monday)

If anyone has any record of when April 2020 and 2021 test results were released, please share!

Here is what I found:

If anyone has any record of when April 2020 and 2021 test results were released, please share!
Wow that is a long wait for April taker.

Here is what I found:

I wouldn't put too much stock in year-to-year release date consistency, but April 2021 results were released Monday 5/10.
May 2021 results were released Monday 6/7.

As Assistant to the RM stated, you're just chasing your tails. There's no correlation between release dates.

I felt like extremely confident on 41 of the 55 questions. I had 14 other questions flagged, which I either took an educated guess or complete guess. I am a bit worried, the problems seemed a bit more complex than what Hiner’s review course covered. Wish I would have bought the EET practice exams as well. Good luck to us all!

I felt like extremely confident on 41 of the 55 questions. I had 14 other questions flagged, which I either took an educated guess or complete guess. I am a bit worried, the problems seemed a bit more complex than what Hiner’s review course covered. Wish I would have bought the EET practice exams as well. Good luck to us all!
I feel the exact same way. I actually took the AEI practice exams and they still seemed a tad more complex. Some were super easy though so I have no idea how to feel. I just hope I answered enough correctly to pass.

Back