April 2021 SE Exam Results Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my PE and SE Lateral results before 1:00 PM EST, I will lose faith once it's 1, until then F5 is going to have hard time
I got the NCEES email for results from the october administration at 2:32PM EST

I keep my hopes up until about 4pm

In 2015 when they were released on a Thursday it was ~4pm.

The Friday releases I looked at started far earlier in the morning ~10am

I have appeared for the Vertical exam at NC. Isn't North Carolina typically one of the first to publish results? I was taking all the tests in Texas and they were fairly faster if not the first.

It seems like it could be anytime before 5:00 PM, another unproductive day in the making

Just tested this out - if I go to NCEES website it doesn't have the chat. If I go to NCEES website in incognito then it DOES have the chat. Clearly I have been banned.

I wonder if release is next week because of the "problem" questions on the exam. They may be dealing with their post grading analysis and how to deal with those questions.... And waiting to see who spams their chat.

Anyone waiting for Illinois? Do you know how they release the scores? Is it through myNCEES?

Thank you,

Illinois is typically a little behind other boards so you'll likely see other ppl posting here before results will be availavle in Illinois. That being said IL ppl can sheck their NCEES account, continental testing services, and IDFPR license lookup. Any of the three could update and show results first, the IDFPR only showing after passing both though.

Back