April 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 22607
This is all mine says in Georgia currently. I took the Water Resource exam. Maybe they are releasing the license sporadically?
The Georgia process is total mystery to us. We've been trying to figure out for years if there is a reason why they add some names, and in what order.

What I can tell you is that if it tells you that you passed, then you passed. But the opposite isn't true. Just because it doesn't say doesn't mean you failed. Some people can't find themselves on the website, and then the email comes from NCEES and they learned that they passed.

Alright, I'm getting ready to wrap it up for the day.

BY my count we are still waiting on:
  • Maine
  • Vermont
  • New Jersey
  • DC
  • Georgia
  • Florida
  • Illinois
  • Wisconsin
  • Minnesota
  • South Dakota
  • Colorado
  • Wyoming
  • Washington
  • California
  • Alaska
  • Hawaii
I know we have reps from the States bolded. Any lurkers out there from the non-bolded States?

Does anybody know when Colorado typically releases? I know that DORA is in play, but where are they typically?

I failed the Civil Structural (42/80)...looks like this October will be the last pencil and paper for the Civil exams and then in 2022 they are moving to CBT. What are people's thoughts on the CBT? For those taking it again are you going to wait for the computer exam?

Just wanted to say, thank you guys for being a supportive community during the study and results phase of the PE Exam. It's been a whirlwind couple of hours since finding out I failed again but I'm feeling better now. Thank you guys.

If you passed, all the congratulations in the world to you! Hurray for not having to take this exam again! If you failed, I'm with you. Both in spirit and in stage.

I am going to take a long break and wait for this exam to be computer based. I feel like I really need a long break and jumping right into the October 2021 would probably do me more harm than good. There's always next time, right? Thank you @RBHeadge PE for keeping this site orderly and organized. Hope everyone else gets the result they want!

I failed the Civil Structural (42/80)...looks like this October will be the last pencil and paper for the Civil exams and then in 2022 they are moving to CBT. What are people's thoughts on the CBT? For those taking it again are you going to wait for the computer exam?
Are you going to skip Oct and wait til it’s CBT?
Yes, I'll be waiting for the CBT. I've heard digging through codes is much easier during the computer based exams, plus we wouldn't have to wait 6 weeks for results to be released anymore.

More importantly, I need a break. This back-to-back Oct 2020/April 2021 was stressful, especially with a full time job and in a relationship. I'm sure with more preparation, things will finally go our way next time

Back