April 2018 15K SPAM thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ate my lunch and just had a tangerine and an apple but I'm still hella hungry

Oh, nice! I'm not really a cake baker (yet). I mostly do breads and muffins.
I recently started dabbling with Mexican pastries since they're among my favorites....leavened bread is something else I'm telling you...yeast can be very tempremental especially in cold weather ! I had to throw away 3 batches of dough because it wouldn't rise...

i am losing my weight. i dropped from 62kg to 49.5 coz of the exam.prep..
Woah, that's a lot of weight to lose! But man, if I only ate a thousand calories a day, I'm pretty sure I'd be starving. It would not support my 15 mile bike commute, that's for sure.

Everything really....but I have a soft spot for cakes since I was a kid...real butter-cream frosting is the BEST....
Yesssss buttercream. Especially homemade. Cream cheese frosting is garbage. 

I recently started dabbling with Mexican pastries since they're among my favorites....leavened bread is something else I'm telling you...yeast can be very tempremental especially in cold weather ! I had to throw away 3 batches of dough because it wouldn't rise...
I actually don't have much experience with yeast bread (I've only baked with it a few times). I am on the sourdough train right now.

Woah, that's a lot of weight to lose! But man, if I only ate a thousand calories a day, I'm pretty sure I'd be starving. It would not support my 15 mile bike commute, that's for sure.
ya, you will faint half of the way...

Yesssss buttercream. Especially homemade. Cream cheese frosting is garbage. 
Real butter-cream... eggs, 2.5 lbs of butter, sugar and the most expensive vanilla you can get your hands on... nothing like it !....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back