Anybody want to talk about WandaVision? (Spoilers!!!)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiger15

FEA Wizard
Reaction score
I know it's gotten mixed reviews, but I've been enjoying it. Episode 1 felt a little slow. But episode 2 was a lot of fun, and the weirdness really pick up with episode 3.

I know a lot of people liked episode 4 because it kinda brought everything together, but I'm concerned that it revealed too much. It was the mystery that I was really enjoying.

Looking forward to see where it goes next.

I think there needs to be a spinoff show with Agent Woo and Darcy Lewis.

Ep. 4 felt like it was only 10 minutes long. Stupid traditional release, have to wait another week until a new episode.

The first three episodes were .......... different.

The 4th one stuff starts to get into focus.

Is Wanda the bad guy?????

Is Wanda the bad guy?????
Seems like maybe.

My working theory after episodes 1 - 3
Either this is all happening in Wanda's head (a dream?), or someone has her trapped and forcing these hallucinations. I guess either way that is happening in her head.

My working theory after episode 4
Obviously it's not happening in her mind because Darcy entered and got thrown out. Ep 4 seemed to imply that Wanda has created this entire fictional place in real life. I'm guessing so she can live our her life with Vision even though he's dead. Grief... mourning... etc. She seems to know what she's doing.

Last edited:
Seems pretty obvious at this point that this is all a Wanda apparition....the energy field and the sitcom(s) inside it. Since she got ‘blipped’ and helped fight Thanos in Endgame when she came back and we saw agent Rambeaux ‘un-blip’, I’m guessing this is soon after Endgame and she’s doing this to keep living with Vision. And since she grew up in Eastern Europe, it would stand to reason that old American shows are what they watched.

Seems pretty obvious at this point that this is all a Wanda apparition....the energy field and the sitcom(s) inside it. Since she got ‘blipped’ and helped fight Thanos in Endgame when she came back and we saw agent Rambeaux ‘un-blip’, I’m guessing this is soon after Endgame and she’s doing this to keep living with Vision. And since she grew up in Eastern Europe, it would stand to reason that old American shows are what they watched.
Yeah, this is my only "complaint" about the show so far. I completely agree with everything you said. It feels like everything was revealed way too early. I hope there is more suspense and a twist or something.

It just feel like the show started off really unique, but now it's about to get very formulaic. I just see more Wanda episodes happening within her apparition while SWORD tries to get her out.... escalating every week until it ends in a big fight.

That being said, I'm just speculating/assuming. Maybe (hopefully) it will surprise me. It's kind of unfair for me to complain about future episodes that haven't aired yet. :LOL:

Still looking forward to the Dr. Strange tie in.

Yes. Ep.4 pretty much said it was Wanda.

She is funny as hell. I say they have a show.
Based on this comment, I'm guessing you've never had the misfortune of watching 2 Broke Girls. She. Is. Awful.

Commercial for upcoming episodes showed Vision at the energy field trying to get out. Still think it's Wanda, but why would Wanda's made up Vision want to try and escape the sitcoms? Why would he even be aware of anything odd going on?

Oh man. I have never seen that show. I now know to avoid it! Thanks for the heads up jeb!

So, based on the most recent show, sounds like it’s still all Wanda’s doing but not simply in her head. Am I wrong or did one of the previous episodes say there was no such place as Westview? It looks like they’re implying that Wanda actually took over an actual town and all the people in it are under her voodoo. Also seems like they’re starting to talk about Wanda actually resurrecting Vision somehow and not just being a figment of her imagination.

Wanda seems to be losing control. In the last episode she seems genuinely confused when her neighbor asked if they wanted to do the scene again. Also at the end of the episode when Wanda and Vision were arguing, Wanda seems genuinely surprised when
her dead brother, Quicksilver,
showed up.

Oh ****...
I didn't realize this until I just googled it. I knew that wasn't the same actor that played Quicksilver in Age of Ultron. But I didn't realize that's the actor that plays Quicksilver in the X-Men movies. Interesting. So is this actually Quicksilver reincarnated? Is this the beginning of the MCU's incorporation of the X-Men franchise (now that Disney owns both the MCU and 20th Century Fox)? What does this mean for the MCU long term?

https://collider.com/wandavision-evan-peters-quicksilver-explained/

Last edited:
X-men will eventually be in the MCU.

I believe that the new incarnation of Rogue will be in the next Ms. Marvel movie and "take" some of her power just like in the comics.

Still who knows. How many versions of Batman has there been and how many times was he changed?

X-men will eventually be in the MCU.

I believe that the new incarnation of Rogue will be in the next Ms. Marvel movie and "take" some of her power just like in the comics.

Still who knows. How many versions of Batman has there been and how many times was he changed?
Yeah, they have said that X-men will be added to the MCU.... but the when and the how is still unknown and super interesting.

I’m just happy because quicksilver from X-men means that they’re pulling in more multiverse stuff (instead of just having strange saying he’s seen a bunch), which means more shenanigans.

I just want 1872-verse, but with less “being eaten by pigs while potentially still alive”.

Back