AM Enviro Qualitative Questions?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

GTScott

So everyone is posting questions from all sections but I don't see much ENV. Does anyone have any good ENV questions for us to try? I am afraid that may be the area in which I am lacking the most and also the area that covers the most territory. I am especially interested in qualitative questions. I figure that I can study the info in 6-min, etc. for these but inclusion in those items probably ensures that it won't be on the exam!

Some sample ENV questions or topic discussion would be wonderful!

-GT

ENV and Water Resource,,,,rainfall,sludge, hardness....all that...still very vague, not sure if I am ever going to be clear on these..Please post some typical questions.

Not too specific there :)

I just flipped right through the general info in chapter 27...I will go back and take note of what is there. Thanks!

Roadguy, thanks.

Advice needed on how to deal with morning portion? It seems I just don't get it.

i completely bombed the am environmental so I am not the best to give advice, but I would get a decent environmental book that covers all the subjects listed in the ncees am breakdown, I couldnt really find what I needed in the CERM.

I have two texts (one is an intro to ENV) and another is a good water quality and basic env text. Do you think those would be adequate?

1. Give a reason for mixing either an organic amendment or a recoverable bulking agent with dewatered sludge cake before composting

2.. What are the two prinicpal criteria used in determing the maximum rate of sludge application on agricultural land?

1. Give a reason for mixing either an organic amendment or a recoverable bulking agent with dewatered sludge cake before composting
2.. What are the two prinicpal criteria used in determing the maximum rate of sludge application on agricultural land?
:dunno:

THe solutions is:

#1 I dont give a crap

and

#2 I dont give less than a crap of #1

Hence you have a 100% reduction in TSS by the primary clarifier which is a primary crap remover...

OH GOD, im losing it!@! :suicide: :hung:

Back