Airplane on a treadmill

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark Knight

Silent Guardian
Reaction score
I know we discussed this thing once but not sure what was the outcome. Of course, missed the episode on Mith Busters too. What the heck happened with the airplane?

Last edited by a moderator:
It would never work, you need lift under the wings to get the plane off the treadmill.

usually it's an image of a box on a naked woman, no?

^ It has something to do with cheese, I think.

naw... Kraft only uses pasteurized cheese product or something strange like that, which by the way, when I googled to be sure I was using the right term, there was an image of a naked woman on the box.... that is like really strange
It may be pasteurized cheese product, but it is sustainable. Am I right, CW?

WHere's that pic, of the guy holding his head saying AH NOT THIS **** AGAIN ?????

Please see "Monte Hall" thread for answers to life and the world as we know it.

Last edited by a moderator:

naw... Kraft only uses pasteurized cheese product or something strange like that, which by the way, when I googled to be sure I was using the right term, there was an image of a naked woman on the box.... that is like really strange

Wow. Just, wow.

He he, you can't argue with that... if the definition of sustainable is to endure, it can endure time with the shelf life they claim

Wow. Just, wow.

seriously?
I know it's a bitter pill to swallow.

Back