AEI SE Vertical and Lateral Review Webinars Starting July 10, 2021

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AEI

EB Sponsor
Reaction score
AEI SE live webinars for Vertical and Lateral exams are starting July 10 and July 11. Registration closes Wednesday 7 July, 2021.

The classes are taught by Dr. Ahmed Ibrahim and Dr. Foued Zayati and have been updated for the new NCEES exam codes, October 2021. Please see class testimonial.

Each class features:
  • 72 hours of live instructions/recordings
  • Class Binder – Fundamentals, Examples, MCQ Homework
  • Mini-Exams for each topic and Final Simulation Exam
  • Access to Ask the Instructor Portal
  • Access to Discussion Forum
  • Free repeat
For more information, please visit aei-california.com

Live interactive Webinars starting July 10, 2021. See what our students are saying:

My teachers, thank you for all your time and preparation. These exams were very difficult for me, and your efforts not only helped me pass but also help the quality and conformity of my client's projects.
I know how much of my time was spent on nights and weekends, and I see you giving that time right along with me - year after year. You both are a treasure to our industry.
My sincere gratitude and appreciation,

A. G. Minneapolis, MN

Dr. Ibrahim. Thanks to your and Dr. Zayati's excellent instruction and the AEI course, I thankfully passed the Vertical module! Thank you for the information, and I am looking forward to the lateral course.

H. H. Orrick, MO

I passed the vertical exam!
Thank you so much for putting on such an exceptional review class for these exams. I have no doubt that following the AEI vertical class was the best decision I made while preparing for the exam. I am looking forward to the lateral class in July!

L. A. Rochester, NY

Dr I. and Dr Z.,
I’m happy to announce that I passed SE Vertical! Thank you both for your class, it was very detailed and thorough. It helped me to cover a lot of topics I had no experience in. I only have BS in Civil Engineering and taking SE exams for me is a whole different level.
See you in Lateral Class!

D. B. Santa Rosa Beach, FL

Ahmed,
I received the results for the SE. I am incredibly happy to say I passed both exams. I have to give AEI a ton of credit for all the material provided for each exam. The practice problems, quizzes, and practice exams really prepared me for each day, morning and afternoon. The binders will always have a spot on my work shelf. You can count on me to refer my colleagues to AEI for SE exam preparations.

W. S. Sacramento, CA

Dr Zayati and Dr Ibrahim,
I wanted to let you know that I passed the SE Vertical and Lateral exams (Bridges) on the first try after taking your AEI courses. I am the first person on my team at work to pass both exams on the first attempt and genuinely believe it would not have been possible without AEI. Thank you for putting together such a comprehensive class and for doing a great job of making the material accessible. As a bridge engineer, the amount of building related resources was a bit overwhelming. AEI made learning all those codes seem manageable. Thank you again for all that you do. I’m sure you’ll see some of my coworkers in your class in the future.

M. S. Seattle, WA

Thank you both for the AEI prep course, including your availability by email. I learned lots, both for the exam and day-to-day engineering, and am very excited to say I will not be needing to retake the course as I passed both days.

J. H. Waltham, MA

I just got my results today and I passed the vertical exam so I’m officially an SE! I could not have done it without your course! I just wanted to reach out and thank both of you for putting together such an amazing class and giving us so much of your time to teach us. I’m a much better engineer than I was before taking your course. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I will and have been referring your course to anybody that will listen. I hope you’re both doing well and staying safe.

K. S. Little Ferry NJ

Back