AEI PE - Structure Lectures

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just_SE

Reaction score
Hi all,

I passed my PE-structure in Oct 2018 and just passed my SE exam in this Oct test. I saw people asking about what classed to take for the exams. Since many structural engineers failed the PE-structure exam because of a no-good performance in the afternoon depth portion, I would like to highly recommend the PE Structure Depth lectures by AEI (Advanced Engineering Institute) and share my experience here. Hope it will be helpful.

I have about three years experience on building design and one year experience on telecommunication tower analysis when I took the PE exam. With AEI's help, I passed the exam easily with my first trial. I would like to give a 5 star rating on AEI's PE-structure depth lectures. Their handouts are really detailed and helpful. They divide their handouts to chapters (concrete, steel, wood, masonry, structural analysis, etc). And they have summary sheets for each chapter which contains important requirements and equations. Besides, they provide homework practice problems and mini-exams for each chapter, as well as a simulated practice exam two weeks before the exam date. Their practice problems are really close to the level of the real exam questions, and the summary sheet can help you get the answer as soon as you can. Dr. Ibrahim and Dr. Zayati are really professional and responsive. I can email them questions at any time and usually get their answers on the next day. I even got their reply when they were overseas. 

I hope this will help if you are looking to take PE-structural and looking for a class. Follow their lectures and work on their practices, you will find that the exam is not that hard to pass!

If you want to know more information, here is their website https://www.aei-california.com.

I also post another review on AEI's SE class. To those who are interested in SE exam, below is the link of my review, you can click on the arrow at the top right corner to read. 

Feel free to let me know if their is anything I can help you with. I know how it feels when I know I am passing, and I would like to share the happiness with you all. Hope everyone can get a Pass on his/her next exam. Best wishes. 

Hi all,

I passed my PE-structure in Oct 2018 and just passed my SE exam in this Oct test. I saw people asking about what classed to take for the exams. Since many structural engineers failed the PE-structure exam because of a no-good performance in the afternoon depth portion, I would like to highly recommend the PE Structure Depth lectures by AEI (Advanced Engineering Institute) and share my experience here. Hope it will be helpful.

I have about three years experience on building design and one year experience on telecommunication tower analysis when I took the PE exam. With AEI's help, I passed the exam easily with my first trial. I would like to give a 5 star rating on AEI's PE-structure depth lectures. Their handouts are really detailed and helpful. They divide their handouts to chapters (concrete, steel, wood, masonry, structural analysis, etc). And they have summary sheets for each chapter which contains important requirements and equations. Besides, they provide homework practice problems and mini-exams for each chapter, as well as a simulated practice exam two weeks before the exam date. Their practice problems are really close to the level of the real exam questions, and the summary sheet can help you get the answer as soon as you can. Dr. Ibrahim and Dr. Zayati are really professional and responsive. I can email them questions at any time and usually get their answers on the next day. I even got their reply when they were overseas. 

I hope this will help if you are looking to take PE-structural and looking for a class. Follow their lectures and work on their practices, you will find that the exam is not that hard to pass!

If you want to know more information, here is their website https://www.aei-california.com.

I also post another review on AEI's SE class. To those who are interested in SE exam, below is the link of my review, you can click on the arrow at the top right corner to read. 

Feel free to let me know if their is anything I can help you with. I know how it feels when I know I am passing, and I would like to share the happiness with you all. Hope everyone can get a Pass on his/her next exam. Best wishes. 
Cant agree more with you @Just_SE

Dr. Ibrahim and Dr. Zayati are excellent teachers and their binders are very very good. Pretty much all you need to pass. 

Cant agree more with you @Just_SE

Dr. Ibrahim and Dr. Zayati are excellent teachers and their binders are very very good. Pretty much all you need to pass. 
I second that!

Dr. Ibrahim and Dr. Zayati are very knowledgeable and good teachers.

I took SE Vertical and now taking SE Lateral.  I have referred some of my friends for their PE Structural Review course and they are very happy the course and the materials , Mini exams.

I feel that their review course is very useful not just to pass the exam but also in our daily practice. I feel more confident in my jobs after these courses. I was suggested by one of EB Member and I am very satisfied.

Thanks,

Sheik

Hello, can someone suggest to me what is the best group to join for the PE Structure? Has anyone has given the PE Structure exam for October 2020 and how he found the exam is it difficult or simple? I am waiting for the result  but don't want to wait until the end of December and try to reach some good study discussion groups
Thanks

Hello, can someone suggest to me what is the best group to join for the PE Structure? Has anyone has given the PE Structure exam for October 2020 and how he found the exam is it difficult or simple? I am waiting for the result  but don't want to wait until the end of December and try to reach some good study discussion groups
Thanks
You will have to do a little more digging in this forum or start a nee thread.

I don’t know what’s your background, but depending on that you might be better off if you take AEI’s PE Structural preparation course. The course and the material given are excellent and pretty much all you need to ace your exam. Go to their website and contact them with any questions. Good honest people there.

Hello Everyone,

I passed my PE-Structural this past Oct 2020. Like most of us, I had a-lot of nerves and doubts and being able to pass this exam given how many people fail. I enrolled into AEI (Advanced Engineering Institute) in July 2020 and registered for their PE-Structural courses for Breadth & Depth. I elected to enroll in the On-Demand courses and I have to say that my experience preparing with Dr. Ibrahim and Dr. Zayati (along with the other instructors) was incredible. Not only did I find the On-Demand courses very helpful considering my full time work schedule, but they were always available for questions I had at any time during my 4 months of preparation.

I had a very brief professional engineering work experience when I took the PE exam this year. With AEI's help, I passed the exam on my first try; something I didn't think would be possible considering the rumours of the level of difficulty of the exam. AEI's Civil PE-courses are a solid 5 STAR rating compared to what other options that are out there. The handouts that they provide you along with the binders are really detailed and very helpful for the exam. Their handouts are divided into chapters (concrete, steel, wood, masonry, structural analysis, etc). It includes summary sheets for each chapter which contain all the important equations and terminologies for the chapter. Furthermore, they provide many practice problems and excellent mini-exams for each chapter to prepare you for the final simulation exam towards the end of the course. The simulated practice exam is given two weeks prior to the exam date and really helps you identify your weaknesses in different topics and gives you an in depth simulation as to how the real PE exam is. Dr. Ibrahim, Dr. Zayati, and the rest of the AEI instructors are incredible professional and responsive to any of your questions. They are very courteous and respond back to any of your questions or concerns within 24 hrs. Overall, if you are looking for a single course that will really help you prepare for your PE exam, then I highly, highly, highly recommend you check out AEI Civil PE courses

If you are interested in signing up with AEI to prepare for your next PE exam, then visit their website https://www.aei-california.com.

I passed my PE exam after taking PE prep course with the Advanced Engineering Institute (AEI), I found their teaching, materials and interaction with students tremendously helpful.

Dr. Ibrahim and DR. Zayati provide high quality education and mentorship for passing the PE exam from the first time.
I had previous experience with other organization for PE exam prep course and I was able to feel the difference between (AEI) course and others.

AEI handouts, beside being useful for daily work practice, it provides EXAM-LIKE QUESTIONS for each topic that is strongly helpful for passing the exam. Also their MINI EXAMS for each chapter is very good practice for the final PE exam.
I would give the full mark rating to AEI's PE-structure depth prep course.

Back