AEI - Live Webinars for the Civil PE CBT Structural Depth Review Class - Starting Feb. 20, 2022, Taught by Dr Ahmed Ibrahim and Dr Foued Zayati

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AEI

EB Sponsor
Reaction score
AEI Live Webinars for the Civil PE CBT Structural Depth Review Class starting February 20, 2022.
Taught by Dr. Ahmed Ibrahim and Dr. Foued Zayati. Please see class testimonial at aei-california.com
  • The class provides a comprehensive review of the NCEES topics. Total of 62 hours of detailed lectures and problem solving.
  • Live interactive webinars starts Feb. 20. Please see Class Schedule on our website.
  • Registration to OnDemand webinars are available Feb 24, 2022.
  • Registration includes:
    • 3" Binders full of class materials: Fundamentals, Examples, Homework problems and Summary Sheets for each topic.
    • CBT Homework and CBT Mini-Exams for each module.
    • 4-hour CBT Simulation Exam that includes 40 problems and a review of simulation exam solution.
    • Access to Ask the Instructor portal and and a Discussion Forum for class participants.
    • Access for 8 months. Free repeat for 4 months.
Class Contents:
  1. Structural Loads : 8 hours
  2. Structural Analysis: 12 hours
  3. Steel Design: 9 hours
  4. Concrete Design: 12 hours
  5. Foundation Design : 3 hours
  6. Wood Design: 6 hours
  7. Masonry Design: 6 hours
  8. Construction Topics: 4 hours
  9. AASHTO : 2 hours
  10. Access to Structural Mechanics section of the Civil Breadth (additional 8 hours)

Testimonial from our class participants. Please see more class testimonial at aei-california.com

" Dear Professor Ibrahim and Professor Zayati,
I am writing this email to inform you that I have successfully passed the PE exam and I would not have been able to do it without your help. I graduated college in 2019 and I do not have any experience when it comes to structural design, yet I left the exam room feeling ecstatic as I knew then that I did very well. I was going to follow your exam strategy advice to work on the easy questions first to build up confidence but to my surprise, I did not need to skip a question until after Question 11. That’s how well you have prepared me, and I really thank you both for it."

ERWIN D.
San Diego, CA

" Professors,
I wanted to write to thank both of you! I Passed my civil structural PE on my first try!! I am so happy!
I think your class prepared me excellently. I felt confident in my answers, and your advice and binder were my most used resource in the test.
The test this round was really hard, I walked in extremely confident, and I left the exam unsure if I would pass. I knew how to do a lot of the questions, but there were a few I was unsure of what they were asking.
I hung in there with it though, and followed your advice and tips on how to take the exam, and came out on top. I think the course you offer is the best out there for structural folk. I look forward to taking the S.E. courses with AEI!

AARON H.
Greenville, AL

" Quite honestly I don't think there are better instructors than Dr. Ibrahim and Dr. Zayati for structural. I took a lot of classes out there for structural depth (Civil PE) and you guys not only had the best materials, you had the patience and interest to present the materials. Looking forward to the Lateral and Vertical classes with you.”

FYI, Dr. Zayati's summary notes for concrete and steel, as well as Dr. Ibrahim's wood and masonry, is what I use as reference every time in the office, not to mention in the exam."

OVED M.
Penitas, TX

Recent testimonial from AEI student:

"
Ahmed,
I want to take the time to thank you and your team. I found out yesterday that I passed the PE Civil CBT Structural exam! I have taken this test 4 times (3 paper and 1 CBT) and have taken other courses, and AEI is by far the best to prepare for the structural afternoon session. All the topics you guys cover has showed up on one of my 4 exams. The CBT I was very prepared for and you guys covered 100% of the exam, maybe not directly in some instances but it was at least talked about in your course.
I have already recommended your course to future test takers. Thank you guys again! "

KYLE M.
Abingdon, MD

"
Hi Dr. Ibrahim,

I discovered last week that I did pass the exam on my first try.

I credit AEI's course with my success. The notes, summary sheets, and volume of examples and
practice problems allowed me to refresh my knowledge and thoroughly understand the topics
that I was not as familiar with. Additionally, I appreciated the ability to speed up the videos. It
allowed me to make up the time I used when pausing at the example problems so I could work
them out on my own first.
Thank you for offering this service. I have recommended it to my friends and colleagues even
prior to learning that I had passed the exam."

NATALIA S.
Washington, DC

Last edited:
Back