AEI Civil PE Breadth and Structural Depth Live Webinars Starting July 11, 2021

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AEI

EB Sponsor
Reaction score
AEI Civil PE Breadth and Structural Depth Live Webinars provide comprehensive review of the NCEES topics. Live interactive Webinars starting July 11, 2021. Limited seating.

The review course provides two 3" Binders full of class materials: Fundamentals, Examples, Homework problems and Summary Sheets for each topic. See Class Schedule.

Breadth: Total 50 hours of lectures and problems solving.
  • Project Planning,
  • Means and Methods,
  • Soil Mechanics,
  • Structural Mechanics,
  • Hydraulics and Hydrology,
  • Geometrics, Materials, and
  • Site Development.
Structural Depth: Total of 62 hours of lectures and problems solving.
  • Gravity and Lateral Loads,
  • Analysis of Determinate and Indeterminate Structures,
  • Design and Detailing of Structural Components (Steel, Concrete, Wood and Masonry)
  • Temporary Structures and Special Inspection
The course provides Mini-exams for each module and a full 8-hour Final Simulation Exam that includes 80 problems and a review of simulation exam solution.

Please see class testimonial at aei-california.com

Attachments

• Cover page PE FALL 2021.pdf
    6.2 MB · Views: 11
  • Cover page PE BREADTH Fall 2021.pdf
    970.8 KB · Views: 2
Live interactive Webinars starting July 11, 2021. See what our students are saying:

"
Dr Ibrahim and Dr Zayati
I wanted to let you know that I passed the PE exam! This was the second time I took the exam, and this time I felt much more prepared. Additionally, I just want to thank you both for all your help and the program that you have created. I have used a few different prep courses in studying for the exam, and felt like I learned the most from the two of you. What I learned was not just about the material presented but how best to approach the questions and the exam as a whole.

I just wanted you to know that I really do appreciate all the work and time that you have put into this program. It helped me tremendously. I have already been recommending your program to my colleagues and former classmates. Thank you again
"
S. F., Philadelphia, PA

"
Thank you very much Prof. Ibrahim
I am so grateful to you and AEI Institute for your exceptional guidance and continued support to help me succeed in this exam. You are such an inspiration to me.

"
V. K., Cary, NC

"
Got the results back and passed. The review course was extremely helpful for the exam. The course material was very helpful in consolidating where to find required information. I was able to figure out a majority of problems with out digging into codes unlike my previous experience. I finished both morning and afternoon early. Glad I took the course. I have already recommended it to one person and happy to continue to do so.
"
A. P. Brighton, MA

Back