AEI - CA Seismic Live Webinars taught by Dr. Ahmed Ibrahim starting October 10, 2021

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AEI

EB Sponsor
Reaction score
AEI - CA Seismic Live Webinars taught by Dr. Ahmed Ibrahim starting October 10, 2021. The class provides a comprehensive and thorough review of the the fundamentals needed to pass the CA Seismic exam with confidence. Please see Class Testimonial
  • Over 56 hours of live interactive webinars. Please see Class Schedule below.
  • Fundamentals Textbook, and Practice Exam book included.
  • Weekly homework, four workshops and three mini-exams
  • Five full Simulation Exams
  • Access to three Computer Based Tests Portal
  • Access to Ask the Instructor Portal
  • Access to Discussion Forum
  • Access is granted for 180 days from the first day of live webinars, extended due to current events by request.
  • Free repeat
  • Fees : $525
For more information, please visit aei-california.com

CLASS SCHEDULE
Date and Time (PST)Class Content
Sunday, Oct 10, 2021
7:30 AM-4:30 PM
Basic Seismology, Earthquake Characteristics, Vibration Theory, Introduction to Seismic Codes
Thursday, Oct 14, 2021
5:00 PM-7:00 PM
Introduction to Seismic Codes (Cont'd)
Sunday, Oct 17, 2021
Seismic Analysis of Building Structures
Thursday, Oct 21, 2021
Seismic Analysis of Building Structures (Cont'd)
Sunday, Oct 24, 2021
Thursday, Oct 28, 2021
Sunday, Oct 31, 2021
Diaphragm Theory
Thursday, Nov 04, 2021
Diaphragm Theory (Cont'd)
Sunday, Nov 07, 2021
Non-Building Structures, Non Structural Components, Detailing of Wood Structures
Thursday, Nov 11, 2021
Detailing of Wood Structures (Cont'd)
Sunday, Nov 14, 2021
Detailing of Wood Structures (Cont'd), Detailing of Steel, Concrete Structures
Thursday, Nov 18, 2021
Detailing of Concrete Structures (Cont'd)
Sunday, Nov 21, 2021
7:30 AM-5:30 PM
Detailing of Masonry Structures, Geotechnical Hazard, and Retrofit of Structures. Special Inspection, Structural Observation and Professional Engineering Act
Thursday, Dec 02, 2021
Exam tips and strategy.
Sunday, Dec 05, 2021
7:30 AM-6:30 PM
Simulation Exam I - Solving and discussing 55 exam-like questions
Sunday, Dec 12, 2021
9:00 AM-11:30AM and
1:00 PM-3:00 PM
Simulation Exam II. Discussion of Solution

PLEASE SEE WHAT OUR STUDENTS ARE SAYING:

"Dr. Ibrahim, I can't thank you enough for helping me UNDERSTAND seismic analysis and not just blindly solve problems to pass the exam. Thank you for taking the time to explain complex concepts in a simple clever way. Thank you for the extremely helpful book and the summary sheets that were crucial for my success in the exam. Thank you for taking the time to solve hard questions in class and repeating the concepts till everyone understood them. It has been a pleasure being your student. I finally passed my seismic exam and became a PE in CA thanks to your efforts."

AMIR T.
Livermore, CA

"Ahmed, Thank you for your hard work and dedication to helping me achieve success with passing the Seismic Principles Exam. You are an extremely gifted teacher and an inspirational leader. Thank you for encouraging me and always having confidence in my abilities. You have helped made my dream come true!"

STACY G.
Redding, CA

"I have taken this test five times, and have also taken several classes to better understand the subject matter. Only after this class, I passed the exam. I cannot say enough about how great this class was. I only wish I have taken this class earlier, and saved myself a lot of money and heartaches. This is hands down the best class available and would recommend it to anyone taking the seismic exam. I do not have any structural background and this class provided me with great understanding of the concepts and test taking tips I needed. Ahmed, I wish there were more teachers out there that had your dedication and commitment to seeing their students achieve. You are truly one of a kind."

KRISTEN W.
Irvine, CA

"Unlike other review courses out there; the subject matter approach was to master the fundamentals of the material rather than memorize where to use what formula. Ahmed was a coach and an instructor, always there to explain and encourage. The personal attention paid to each student taking the course was unlike anything I 've ever seen. Simply put, if you are willing to focus and work with Ahmed to learn the seismic analysis of buildings, take this class and feel confident knowing you will be passing the exam. Thanks again Ahmed for all your help."

ROSS H.
Chicago, IL

"I really enjoyed your class and I appreciate and understand the way you are explaining the concepts. Your class has given me a lot of “aha” moments when I was able to tie concepts/principles together. The exam “short cuts” were also very helpful and the results speak for themselves. I was well prepared and passed the exam. Your commitment and dedication to the class, your students, always referred to as colleagues, is the best."

JOEL T.
Vacaville, CA

Please see other Class Testimonial

Back