AEI - CA Seismic Live Webinars taught by Dr. Ahmed Ibrahim starting October 10, 2021

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AEI

EB Sponsor
Reaction score
AEI - CA Seismic Live Webinars taught by Dr. Ahmed Ibrahim starting October 10, 2021. The class provides a comprehensive and thorough review of the the fundamentals needed to pass the CA Seismic exam with confidence. See Class Testimonial
  • Over 56 hours of live interactive webinars. Please see Class Schedule below.
  • Fundamentals Textbook, and Practice Exam book included.
  • Weekly homework, four workshops and three mini-exams
  • Five full Simulation Exams
  • Access to three Computer Based Tests Portal
  • Access to Ask the Instructor Portal
  • Access to Discussion Forum
  • Access is granted for 180 days from the first day of live webinars, extended due to current events by request.
  • Free repeat
  • Fees : $525
For more information, please visit aei-california.com

CLASS SCHEDULE
Date and Time (PST)Class Content
Sunday, Oct 10, 2021
7:30 AM-4:30 PM
Basic Seismology, Earthquake Characteristics, Vibration Theory, Introduction to Seismic Codes
Thursday, Oct 14, 2021
5:00 PM-7:00 PM
Introduction to Seismic Codes (Cont'd)
Sunday, Oct 17, 2021
Seismic Analysis of Building Structures
Thursday, Oct 21, 2021
Seismic Analysis of Building Structures (Cont'd)
Sunday, Oct 24, 2021
Thursday, Oct 28, 2021
Sunday, Oct 31, 2021
Diaphragm Theory
Thursday, Nov 04, 2021
Diaphragm Theory (Cont'd)
Sunday, Nov 07, 2021
Non-Building Structures, Non Structural Components, Detailing of Wood Structures
Thursday, Nov 11, 2021
Detailing of Wood Structures (Cont'd)
Sunday, Nov 14, 2021
Detailing of Wood Structures (Cont'd), Detailing of Steel, Concrete Structures
Thursday, Nov 18, 2021
Detailing of Concrete Structures (Cont'd)
Sunday, Nov 21, 2021
7:30 AM-5:30 PM
Detailing of Masonry Structures, Geotechnical Hazard, and Retrofit of Structures. Special Inspection, Structural Observation and Professional Engineering Act
Thursday, Dec 02, 2021
Exam tips and strategy.
Sunday, Dec 05, 2021
7:30 AM-6:30 PM
Simulation Exam I - Solving and discussing 55 exam-like questions
Sunday, Dec 12, 2021
9:00 AM-11:30AM and
1:00 PM-3:00 PM
Simulation Exam II. Discussion of Solution

"
Ahmed
Your class was amazing. You really cared about each and every student, and that made the largest difference. I appreciated all of the practice problems you gave during class, and how clear you were in breaking down all of the topics pertinent to the exam. I do believe the problems you gave us were harder than the ones on the exam, which was helpful since it made the exam seem easy. And even some of the trick ones were on it! Thank you so much for your congratulations. It really does mean a lot

"
Dianna B, Sun Valley, CA

"
I just received my passing notification result. I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart on your teachings and the review course you are a part of. It was the deciding factor in me being able to pass this exam. The review course truly offered the necessary tools and preparation needed for me to be able to go into the exam with the confidence, knowledge of the subject matter and the strategy which ultimately resulted in a passing grade. I will be an advocate to your review course. Lastly, my deepest appreciation and respect for your help and availability, even while you were on vacation. Truly one of my best professional experiences thus far.
"
Ricardo T, Fontana, CA

See more Class Testimonial

Back