AEI - CA Seismic Live Webinars taught by Dr. Ahmed Ibrahim starting April 10, 2022

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AEI

EB Sponsor
Reaction score
AEI - CA Seismic Live Webinars taught by Dr. Ahmed Ibrahim starting April 10, 2022. The class provides a comprehensive and thorough review of the the fundamentals needed to pass the CA Seismic exam with confidence. See Class Testimonial
  • Over 56 hours of live interactive webinars. Please see Class Schedule below.
  • Fundamentals Textbook, and Practice Exam book included.
  • Weekly homework, four workshops and three mini-exams
  • Five full Simulation Exams
  • Access to three Computer Based Tests Portal
  • Access to Ask the Instructor Portal
  • Access to Discussion Forum
  • Access is granted for 180 days from the first day of live webinars, extended due to current events by request.
  • Free repeat
  • Fees : $525
For more information, please visit aei-california.com

Ahmed
Your class was amazing. You really cared about each and every student, and that made the largest difference. I appreciated all of the practice problems you gave during class, and how clear you were in breaking down all of the topics pertinent to the exam. I do believe the problems you gave us were harder than the ones on the exam, which was helpful since it made the exam seem easy. And even some of the trick ones were on it! Thank you so much for your congratulations. It really does mean a lot

DIANNA B.
Sun Valley, CA

I have taken this test five times, and have also taken several classes to better understand the subject matter. Only after this class, I passed the exam. I cannot say enough about how great this class was. I only wish I have taken this class earlier, and saved myself a lot of money and heartaches. This is hands down the best class available and would recommend it to anyone taking the seismic exam. I do not have any structural background and this class provided me with great understanding of the concepts and test taking tips I needed. Ahmed, I wish there were more teachers out there that had your dedication and commitment to seeing their students achieve. You are truly one of a kind.

KRISTEN W.
Irvine, CA

Back