Advice to speed up in Geometry for Survey Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilpuke

Reaction score
Hi all, i acquired Mansour's class workbooks (self study) and completed all the problems in there and am also in the midst of finishing through Reza's workbook (self study) as well. I also have some additional problem references for more practice problems. Where i'm noticing some issues is processing the geometry tips/tricks i see so often used in solutions. Could someone point me to a good youtube channel or reference to improve that part of my studying? I've watched some of these geometry basics video but i'm looking for something more civil/survey specific. thanks in advance

not only just like angles and supplmentary angles but quickly diagnosing adjacent bearings/azimuths without having to constantly draw that stuff out to visualize it lol

I found different videos by searching the following on YouTube: california surveying pe exam.

I also was trying to figure out a way to work out the problem without drawing it but realized that a quick sketch worked best for me. I'd try to just work on these problems over and over again. Law of Sines and Law of Cosines are must know.

Back