Advice for new candidates

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bakheat

Reaction score
You are here in this thread because you may be heard about PE licensure and you already search how to prepare and pass this "hard exam" in very short time ..I am here to give you tips and tricks that help you prepare and pass this exam..I passed FE and PE in less than 4 month because my great experience on how to prepare and pass those types of exams..it is simmillar to Canada PE as well as I got this license I will give you my experience of long years as a good test taker who pass many international exams in very short..  every day I will add a tip .. be ready!!

Tip 1- To prepare for P.E you have to have a good reason to get license, as everybody know that the license will open the doors for you to develope your career and get more money in case if you change your company and put your licensure in your new CV, many of my friends who earn PE, their salaries did not increase, however when they change their companies they get more than 20%! extra as they used their PE license to sell theirselves to those new companies..You have to find that good reason to go through PE...find your reaso to focus on your goal...

Next tip: How to design a good schedual for preparing and pass PE exam....do not forget to follow me and turn notification on👍

Wow, in only less than 4 months FE and PE? Just my PE application approval from the Board took almost 2 months! You have done both test applications and the tests + study in less than 4 months? Which state is that?

Wow, in only less than 4 months FE and PE? Just my PE application approval from the Board took almost 2 months! You have done both test applications and the tests + study in less than 4 months? Which state is that?
It depends on the way that your state process aplications, some states have to approve your application just to set for the PE exam..others , you pass PE then after collect you experience send your application..For my case I set for FE in Jan and and pass..then the state application process devloped and I could register for PE Apr 2017 before submitting application..I passed PE Water resourse..then submitted application for licensure in Jul 2017..approved..already I took more 2 state specific exams in Oct. and waiting the results. See my thread CA Specific Exam...you are welcom here..do not hesitate to ask me any question anytime.

What's your best advice on the CA Seismic and Surveying? 
I passed CA seismic and surveying first time after taking them in October.  EET offers an amazing Seismic class, surveying is up in the air, but my Transpo PE depth helped me with the surveying exam

Back