Abandoned

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That's Loew's theater in CT. I lived right near there. It had a sister theater that was very similar, not sure what happened to it. Shakespeare Theater which is also right near there is abandoned to some degree - it's been unused for decades, and hangs in property/tax limbo. Not as ornate as Loew's, though.

it wasn't as fancy as those places, but the lowes movie theater megaplex in my hometown was abandoned for many year than a Mosque bought it and renovated the inside. Super sad that after 9/11 they had to install locked gates on all the parking lot entrances and put up fencing around the property.

actually all the mosques around where I grew up put up fencing and locked gates on the parking after 9/11

This isn't surprising to me. The facilities built for the summer Olympics in China are also in the same, or worse conditions.

I couldn't agree more. I can't speak for other US sites, but I know Whiteface is still an active site. As they should be.

Back