2020 Football (NFL / NCAA)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the back end of the college football season has been pretty slow

but what happened in the Florida/ LSU Game? someone threw a shoe?

the back end of the college football season has been pretty slow

but what happened in the Florida/ LSU Game? someone threw a shoe?
yeah. On the drive that ended up being the game winning score for LSU.

It was like 3rd and 10. Florida stopped LSU well short of the first down. One of the two Florida players who made the tackle inadvertently pulled off the LSU player's shoe. He wrapped him up around the knees and slid down to his feet as they were falling.) The shoe was already in his hand from the tackle, and in his excitement he threw it down the field. I don't even think he realized what he was doing. He made an important tackle, and was pumped and celebrating, and just happened to have a shoe in his hand. Unsportsmanlike conduct, 15 yard penalty kept LSU's drive alive. And they made the game winning score.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wild game. My clones looking good though! Big test this weekend against Oklahoma again! Never thought we would be actually in the conversation albeit  a huge long shot. 

NFL made it through the full regular season without a game cancelation.

Pretty impressive!

Fire the Canons!

Yeah, I guess that's technically true. You could say the same about the MLB last year. But wow, there were so many delays and teams playing without so many key players due to COVID-19 protocol. Kind of sad to watch, which is probably for the better anyway!

Lets not overlook the important thing about the start of football in 2021, which is that Ohio State as a 7.5 pt underdog whooped the **** out of a Clemson team who thought they'd waltz into the championship game.  I fully expect Alabama to win, but beating Clemson felt like winning the championship :D  

I agree it will be nice not to have "Trevor" in the game, and JFC who names their kid "Trevor"?

Seahawks got beat by a QB with a broken thumb. SEA D couldn’t stop Akers either, made him look like Derrick Henry. 

Back