Anybody holding BS from india Pursuin FE/PE

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoosier2009

Reaction score
Hello Everybody,

Just wondering if anybody could share info about the credentail verification process for students from India. I did my BS in Engg. from an indian university and masters over here in US. The state board is asking me to have my credentials verified by CPEES. They are requiring the transcripts to be sent to them directly from the indian university. Universities in india do not operate in the same way as they do here in US. Back in india, all my university does is verifies the copies of the marks sheet, seals them and gives them back to me. CPEES has been reluctant about accepting those transcripts.

Any suggestions or experience sharing concerning this issue would be greatly appreciated.

You will need to provide CPEES is requesting. Typically, my experience is that the evaluating agency does not require the transcript they require the original copy of the mark sheet (not attested). You can collect the required documents from the college/university in an envelope and put the reviewing agency's address on the envelope as the receiver and mail the documents from India. This should work, as it has for a lot of others.

You will need to provide CPEES is requesting. Typically, my experience is that the evaluating agency does not require the transcript they require the original copy of the mark sheet (not attested). You can collect the required documents from the college/university in an envelope and put the reviewing agency's address on the envelope as the receiver and mail the documents from India. This should work, as it has for a lot of others.
Vishal,

Do you mean consolidated memorandum of marks ?. How about the degree? Typically universities in India do not issue another degree certificate once it is issued. what would be a replacement for an original degree certificate. how long does CPEES generally take for verification?

Vishal,Do you mean consolidated memorandum of marks ?. How about the degree? Typically universities in India do not issue another degree certificate once it is issued. what would be a replacement for an original degree certificate. how long does CPEES generally take for verification?

Is anybody out there from india who can guide me through the credential verification process. Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

Back