Who's doing what and when

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a fantastic graphic. I like how you can click on the categories to the right and see what different groups do.

I must say, there is a lot of TV and movie watching going on! Also a lot of work with employed folks.

That's crazy! It definitely feels like work eats up way more time that that graph. Little sad that some of the categories are so small.

Most of the time 2% of men are "Relaxing and Thinking" (category below TV and movies).

I was wondering where will having sec fit and I found this,

Personal Care Category (the last one, click on it to isolate)

This category includes activities like showering and grooming. (It also includes an average of 54 seconds spent on ''personal or private activities,'' like having sex.)
Between 9AM-6PM 2% of men are indulged in personal care... who are these?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm...54 seconds for sex seems about right for the average male. I'm guessing that the unemployed males are the ones between 9AM-6PM...and they sure aren't looking for jobs :p

Where's the "bash head into wall" section for those of us on construction sites?

13 minutes? Who's got that sort of time? Maybe if you factor round 2 into there, but I'm usually drinking a beer and eating a sandwich by then.

How did I miss where this thread has progressed.

Well done.

Oh, and I'm more of a 2 minute guy. Take that law of averages.

Back