CA PE laws/rules take home test

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdolan78

Reaction score
I am having trouble finding any answers to these questions, the reference material they recomend seems to not tell you anything. Any help?

I am having trouble finding any answers to these questions, the reference material they recomend seems to not tell you anything. Any help?
I can't give you the answer but you can always find your answer from the article they provide....no shame that you fail....because once you faile they will send the take home test back to you (goes and back until you pass, the only down side is that this might take times.) I suggest you can do it now (because from now to Oct 23 you still got 3 more months)....

My recollection is there are three documents that they want you to use to answer the questions. I recall using cntrl-f and searching those documents for specific words. I don't remember having too much difficulty on it.

I only used the board acts and was able to answer everthing OK. I read through the whole thing and used Ctrl-F to find the sections that I didn't know right away.

Back