Wisconsin

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EEEngineer

Reaction score
I have not seen any info on Wisconsin. Anybody else waiting on Wi, or have any info on when we can expect. It’s a not a ELSES state.

Same here. I would be surprised if the Board would email you back. I would think in the next couple of weeks, they should release the results. I am basing this on the time frame that I had heard from previous examinees for the October 2008 exam.

Same here. I would be surprised if the Board would email you back. I would think in the next couple of weeks, they should release the results. I am basing this on the time frame that I had heard from previous examinees for the October 2008 exam.
Someone posted they got there's on X-mas eve in Wisconsin. That same number of days would put us hearing this Wednesday.

Does the Department of Regulation get our results before there mailed out or does EES mail them to us and the department at the same time? I know that when CPS was administrating the exam they mail the results direct to the candidates. Anyone know how it works with EES in Wisconsin?

CHeck out the PA listing -- we're both EES states. Your results are sent from NCEES to EES who notifies you on behalf of your state. EES does not notify via email, so you'll be getting a letter.

CHeck out the PA listing -- we're both EES states. Your results are sent from NCEES to EES who notifies you on behalf of your state. EES does not notify via email, so you'll be getting a letter.
I guess I should probably stop checking the Department of Regulation website to see if I've been assigned a license number. It probably a safe assumtion that I will find out if I passed either before or slightly after the DOR does and in all likelyhood the website will not be updated before I receive my letter. (hoping its a thin one)

Sadly, I've seen some email traffic from EES and they are quite cryptic, only saying that the this should happen "soon." I've been watching the boards to see if any of the EES states start receiving letters -- there's a list of states on the PA board (its on the internet somewhere too) these include PA and Wisconsin and about 10 other states where no one has results yet. Very frustrating!

Here’s the list of us and other states waiting on EES to get moving.

Connecticut

Deleware

Iowa

Massachusetts

New Jersey

Pennsylvnia

Puerto Rico

Virginia

Wisconsin

The suspense is killing me.

Just got an e-mail back from the Department og Regulation & Licensing. They said EES will have the results sent this week.

Who did you talk to at the department. I've talked to Renee in the past and she is typically very helpful.

:deadhorse:

Can anyone tell me, for those who passed are your licence numbers in the online database yet. I am on vacation and away from my mail box, and can not read my results. The Wisconsin DOR. Website is the only thing I can check.

Can anyone tell me, for those who passed are your licence numbers in the online database yet. I am on vacation and away from my mail box, and can not read my results. The Wisconsin DOR. Website is the only thing I can check.
Not yet when I checked last

Back