TX-Results- April 2009

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beaumont73

Reaction score
We may have our results in by afteroon, please post them as soon as you get NEWS about it-----------------BIG Friday.

I just called TBPE, was told by a polite lady that expect them next week. It was exactly the same I heard when I took FE back in 2007, But results were posted the same day around 5 PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
We may have our results in by afteroon, please post them as soon as you get NEWS about it-----------------BIG Friday.

I just called TBPE, was told by a polite lady that expect them next week. It was exactly the same I heard when I took FE back in 2007, But results were posted the same day around 5 PM.

thanks for the info. I have a feeling they won't post until later afternoon... :(

TX board is much professional and strong in QA/QC. I can understand that.....BUT I hate waiting.

Just a tidbit of info for all ...

Oct 2008 results were in 8 weeks to the day, a Friday (12-19-08). That same day, almost 500 new Texas PEs were added to the roster.

So what does that mean for us, ... not a dag gum thing!

Good luck everyone, i hope you make it!

please please please let it be this afternoon. the suspense is killing me

I'm just going to have to make sure to find something at work to REALLY occupy my time and not sit at my desk worrying about getting the results.

Anybody know how long it takes the TX board to turn over results once they receive them from ELSES? I heard that we will just have to keep checking the TX board website and that the results will be posted there by SSN.

At last after a long wait, I can say that ...

I PASSED!! :)

PE(Mechanical)

Thermal Fluids

Score - 94 B)

Congratulations to all new Texas PEs. Enjoy the newly found PEness :party-smiley-048: :appl:

If PEness is similar to the famous quote from Spiderman - "Remember, with great power. comes great responsibility" , then I have to be very careful from now onwards :)

But tonite, I am going to just party! Yuhooooooooooo :party-smiley-048:

I Passed! Yeah! I'm with you kristik! A 76 in Environmental but I will definitely take that! Congrats to everyone else as well... :D

Back