NEW YORK - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doff

Reaction score
Greetings!

Does anybody know how New York PE reults are posted? The board met last week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Castle administers in NY... the worst organization... I'm thinking results the last week in June/first week in July

Just checked the Office of Professions website. they just posted the first new license in NY. All the others have been from outside. I wonder if this means we'll be seeing results soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checked the Office of Professions website. they just posted the first new license in NY. All the others have been from outside. I wonder if this means we'll be seeing results soon.
Just Called Castle - They informed Mid August. Got worried and called NY Board. They infomed last week of July. Cant bear waiting that long

Just Called Castle - They informed Mid August. Got worried and called NY Board. They infomed last week of July. Cant bear waiting that long
Ouch... that really hurts... I think I'm going to go out of my mind!

I thought I saw the results were posted around the end of June in 2008 and 2007.... The NYS Education website mentions that it is short staffed now because of budget cuts... wonder if that is pushing it back so far? Very Frustrating...

:sharkattack:

I thought I saw the results were posted around the end of June in 2008 and 2007.... The NYS Education website mentions that it is short staffed now because of budget cuts... wonder if that is pushing it back so far? Very Frustrating...
:sharkattack:

Just went to the site for the first time in 6 months.... when I was checking from the October 08 results. They don't ask for the last name anymore. As of this post, the latest license number is 087003.

Just went to the site for the first time in 6 months.... when I was checking from the October 08 results. They don't ask for the last name anymore. As of this post, the latest license number is 087003.
Looks to me that NY is posting their reciprocity licenses first. 99% of licenses issued in June are living out of state.

you're right, but they posted 2 in state licenses starting thursday i think. Doesn't seem to mean anything though if at the earliest we can expect results at the end of July... UGH!! that still hurts!

you're right, but they posted 2 in state licenses starting thursday i think. Doesn't seem to mean anything though if at the earliest we can expect results at the end of July... UGH!! that still hurts!
I passed in October 08 in NY. I received the passing letter on January 12, but did not get a license number until Feb 10 or so. Translated to April 09, I would have been looking at a letter on July 12, license August 10.

Ouch - that still gives you a pretty good wait. Good luck anyway.

that's about what i expected except, in the past, results came sooner in April. BUT with the board saying late July and Castle saying August, Jul 12th would be MUCH better... Guess i'll have to keep my fingers crossed a while longer... although its really hrad to type like this...

NY is posting some results.

A guy at work just saw his name as passing...the LS exam.

(at least there is activity)

Base on what I am reading from some of the other threads, it seems like Ncees is late with getting the results out this year. Last year NY got its' results 13 days after NC. NC got this year's results yesterday!!!

Back